Here are some fundamental principles that will help create your better health.
1. Limit the quantity of non-room temperature fluids with meals. Your digestive process is like a burning hot fire and cold drinks put out the fire.
2. Eat a colorful diet. Consume foods that have rich colors – those are the ones that are full of healthy substances that build up your health.
3. Eat foods that your Granny would recognize as real food. The less the food has been extruded, chemically processed or manipulated the better.
4. Identify foods that are you are allergic to and avoid eating them. They cause body wide inflammation and stress your health.
5. Purchase your foodstuffs in following order and as your budget allows: Fresh, locally grown organic, either from your own garden or your CSA (community sponsored agriculture); fresh non-organic; frozen organic; frozen non-organic and lastly, canned.
6. Eat your food without the distraction of a TV, computer, smart phone, or reading. Enjoy conversation with family members while eating.
7. A very health strategy is to eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. You need fuel for your daytime activities, not for when you’re sleeping.
The best form of medicine is eating real food, i.e., less modified-by-man food. Over the past 50 years the move to corporate agriculture has changed farm production to quantity over quality. Society’s eating habits have been defined by advertisers, food processors, and industrialized farming, not on what creates the strongest and healthiest bodies.
KimberleyG Baerman CFT, CSFN, CMY 937-238-4507 cell
937-748-9905 office KimberleyG@baerfit.com