So, if that isn’t reason enough to take the bike for a spin let me list some more for you.
- Some of us live within biking distance of our workplace. If you’re within a 5-10 minute drive you’re looking at a 20-30 minute bike ride each way. Not too shabby of a workout!
- It’s easy on the knees. If you have knee issues this is a great way to get cardio in with minimal impact on those knees.
- It’s a great all over body workout. Sure your legs are getting a workout but so is your upper body. Holding on and turning those handle bars helps to shape those arms.
- It’s fun! I don’t know about you, but when I was kid I lived on my bike. I was constantly outdoors riding through the neighborhood and making new friends doing it. I enjoyed exploring new roads. It was just plain fun to do.
- As I touched on before, you burn some serious calories. It is a great way to slim down whether you have a little or a lot to lose. Your legs and glutes, the largest muscles in your body, are the powerhouse for your rides. It’s a great way to tone up these areas.
Jill Smith BS, CFT 803-477-1371 cell 937-748-9905 office email@example.com